Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wish This Guy Was Our Governor

If you're like me you are completely sick and tired of all the political ads on tv, fliers in the mail, and anonymous phone calls asking for your vote. Here in Wisconsin we have two basic options: 1) Democrat Tom Barrett, the man who got beat up while playing the role of Good Samaritan in a Milwaukee altercation, and 2) Scott Walker, the Republican nomination who increased Milwaukee county budget spending each of the five years he was in charge.

I'm not going to lie and say that I know everything that there is to know in this race... and to be truthful, I just don't really care that much at this point. But I do know this; a little known Vietnam veteran named Jimmy McMillan is running for New York's Governor seat under "The Rent Is 2 Damn High" Party and by all personal accounts, he would have my vote if I was a resident in that state. Thought I'd share this tasty little video from Monday night's New York Governors debate. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment